Saturday, March 14, 2009

T & L thoughts

At first I thought there would be so much to read with this course, that I wouldn't keep up. Then I worried that the technology would be over my head.

I'm happy to say that I've been able to keep up, I've already seen and read some of what is associated with this class, and it's been surprisisngly easy to do the technology assignments. It's fun!

I did read through and delete some of the blogs that we imported (sorry, Jeff!), even though at first I wasn't sure if I should. But, I figured that we should keep what was most relevant to us, to what we needed, and then add in one or two more.

I'm looking forward to the next weeks, and enjoying playing around with what's out there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are making your RSS ready your own. It's god to have between 15 or 20 people in your reader. So if you add a couple as we go through this course....that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa!

    i agree that this is all very fun and i am learning so much playing with all the new tools! the hardest part for me is streamlining all of the sites and data and figuring out how to really "use" the RSS feeder, etc. i like your suggestion to delete some feeds, and then i hope to add some of my own. there is so much to choose from, it's overwhelming (in a pleasant way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for the RSS symbol when I like a site; that way I can just add it...

    ReplyDelete