Monday, May 4, 2009

This and That

In reading over the blogs I'm following, I've come up with some great finds! The first was an post on what to do with students after testing - some finish first, some rush, you get the picture. I printed out the article to give to my assistant principal, and he was thrilled. Trying something new, that is actually doable, is never a bad thing.

The second one was converting Flip videos - we purchased 2 this year and I am having the darndest time "making" the files do what I want.

Between my blog roll and youtube, I may never need another instruction manual again!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe how much information is floating around on the blogs, isn't it? I've been sharing links right and left for the last few weeks. I share them with my classmates in my other class, I share them with coworkers, I share them with my son, I share them on Facebook & Twitter. I just wish sometimes that work didn't keep getting in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marilyn, how I laughed when I read this! Already today, just in reading some of the blogs I follow, I've sent out 3 e-mails with ideas, never mind the converstaions I'll have tonight and tomorrow about them. Work does indeed get in the way!

    ReplyDelete