Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Use a bookmark!

I started using Delicious a while back, but had gotten a little lazy about it till I started taking classes again for my certification. I know, I know, but hey - there's lot to read, and just managing the managing device takes time.

Tags are great, and at first, I wasn't sure which I should use. The feature that shows you ones already used saved me, novice that I was. And then I could search for more and save more, just by clicking on them! Uh, oh...I'm in serious trouble now.

Now, I go to Diigo, just to see what that's all about. Well, first, it seems kinda like what my Google reader already does...and my Facebook...and, and, well, I think maybe I'll just stick with what I already have... I'm having a hard enough time "managing" all my information, adding another place to access it just doesn't seem like a good idea right now. I do like that highlight/sticky note feature though!

But, I know that my computer lab assistant is inundated with websites she's been accessing, looking for lesson plan ideas. Hey, I could turn her onto Diigo and we could share tag ideas. Maybe that would help me get over my tag phobia!

No comments:

Post a Comment